《复仇》 第165期:佳人有约(在线收听

 Expecting someone, a date? 在等人吗  佳人有约

No. Lawyer. She's late. 不  在等律师  她迟到了
All right. Well, I'll make this quick. 那我长话短说
Now that I'm leaving business school 既然我现在办了休学
and committing myself to the company, 全身心投入公司事务中
I think it's only fair that you release my trust. 我想你也该把信托基金交还给我了
Mom's agreed to sign off on it, 妈妈已经同意了
but obviously, I need you to as well. 但显然  还需要你首肯
Renegotiating the terms of your employ already? 这就开始对雇佣条款讨价还价了
That's, uh... that's the Grayson way. 真是典型格雷森的作风
Well, consider it a show of faith. 就当做是你对我的信任吧
I'm ready to take my seat at the table. 我已经准备好担当重任了
Well, all right, then. 那好吧
I'll have the lawyers get into it. 我会让律师处理的
Am I interrupting? 我来得不是时候吗
Oh, no. No, I was just leaving. 不不  我准备走了
Thanks, dad. 谢谢你  爸爸
Yes, sir. 好的  先生
So Daniel says that 丹尼尔说
he wants to follow in his old man's footsteps 他想追随他父亲的脚步
on the condition that I reactivate his trust. 条件是我重新解冻他的信托基金
His mother has already agreed to it. 他妈妈已经同意了
Curious timing, 真是巧
since our request to reclaim her shares just went out this morning. 我们今早刚提出收回她的股权
You did say she has a powerful influence over him. 你说过她对丹尼尔很有影响力
Yeah, and if I refuse him outright, 是的  但如果我直接拒绝他
she has everything she needs 她就会趁机煽风点火
to turn my son against me entirely. 让儿子跟我彻底敌对
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471934.html