《复仇》 第173期:情人(在线收听

 Where have you been? 你去哪儿了

I've been writing some new material for the reading. 为读书会写些材料
Well, you were supposed to call me 你和阿曼达·克拉克谈过后
after you spoke with Amanda Clarke. 至少该给我打个电话
What did you find out? 你有什么发现
That she's a very angry girl with a sharp memory. 她满心怨恨  事情都记得一清二楚
What exactly does she remember? 她到底记得什么
The truth about your relationship with her father. 你和她爸爸的真实关系
She wants to pull on that thread 她会坚持顺着这个思路查
till it unravels everything, and if that were to happen... 直到查明真相  如果那样的话
I'll go down as one of the biggest frauds in literary history. 我会成为文学史上最大的骗子
There are far worse fates. 还有比这更惨的下场
I'm here to get your side of the story, Mrs. Grayson. 格雷森夫人  我是来了解你的说法的
Do you have a response to David Clarke's allegations 大卫·克拉克声称你们是情人
that you two were lovers? 对此你有什么想说的吗
Here's my response to you, Mr. Treadwell-- 特德韦尔先生  我想说的是
If you print a word of that garbage, 如果你敢写到有关那些废话的只言片语
I will sue you for slander. 我会以诽谤罪起诉你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471942.html