《复仇》 第208期:和平解决问题(在线收听

 I'm going to lunch. 我要去吃午餐了

Mom, if you'd still like to join me and Declan, 妈妈  如果你还愿意加入我和德克兰
I'd love that. I would be delighted. 我很欢迎  乐意之极
Join me in the study, would you? 跟我去书房谈吧
How about we try one over by the railing? 靠着栏杆再拍一张吧
How dare you drag my father into this. 你竟敢把我爸爸拖进这趟浑水
I was simply telling him about the engagement party. 我只是告诉他订婚宴的事
Oh, the hell you were. 是啊  你真好
We'll settle all of this tonight at dinner. 今天晚宴上一切都会尘埃落定
He'll be here at 8:00. 他8点到
Well, I won't be. 我可不会来
Of course you will. 你当然会来
And you will use this evening as a platform 而且你会借此机会告诉大家
to show that our separation is civil and fair, 我们的分开既合情又合理
Ensuring your father's confidence 好让你爸爸有信心
in your ongoing leadership of Grayson Global. 继续把格雷森国际交给你领导
Or? 否则呢
Or... 否则
I can make it an apocalyptic showcase 我会给大家好好展示现在的家丑  
of just how ugly things have become and how much worse they can get. 并且预演之后会如何进一步的恶化
What do you want, Victoria? 你想怎么样  维多利亚
I want you to resume acting like 我要你表现得还是夏洛特那个
a compassionate father to Charlotte, 疼爱她的爸爸
to agree never to reveal to her her true paternity, 保证决不泄露她的亲生父亲
and to settle this divorce fairly and out of court. 并且在庭外公平地解决离婚这事
Is that all? 就这些吗
For now. 目前为止
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472070.html