《复仇》 第211期:父亲勉强笑着拍照(在线收听

 Mrs. G. Thanks for joining us. 格雷森夫人  谢谢你能加入我们

Thank you for having me, Declan. 德克兰  谢谢你邀请我
It's like the beginning of a joke. 这真像是笑话的开场
Two Graysons walk into a bar... 两位格雷森家的人走进一间酒吧
Well, perhaps we should have a drink before I hear the punch line. 在我听到笑点前  或许我们该先喝一杯
Do you have a wine list? 你们有酒水单吗
We do. It's two wines long. Red or white. 有啊  只有两种酒  红还是白
How about a Bourbon On the Rocks? 有加冰的波本威士忌吗
Yeah, I'll put that order in with Bull. 没问题  我马上让布尔下单
I'll be right back. 马上回来
Uh, this is weird for you, isn't it? 你一定觉得这很奇怪吧
Well, believe it or not, 信不信由你
there's more to me than meets the eye. 我可不是你看到的那么简单
Besides, I think it's important 另外  我觉得时不时
to shake up one's perspective every once in a while. 换个角度看待事情很重要
That's why I'm interested in yours. 这也是为何我想了解你的想法
Good. Well, then can I invite Declan 很好  那我今晚能邀请德克兰
to dinner with grandpa tonight? 和爷爷共进晚餐吗
Sweetheart, that's not a good idea. 宝贝  这不是个好主意
It's very important to your father 今晚不能出任何差错
that the evening go without a hitch. 那对你爸爸至关重要
Dad can hardly force a smile long enough 爸爸连勉强笑着
to take a picture with me. 和我拍张合照都做不到
He'll behave. I spoke to him. 他不会再那样了  我和他谈过了
It's open. 门开着呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472073.html