《复仇》 第227期:被闺蜜出卖(在线收听

 She's not who you think she is, you know? 知道吗  她不是你想象中的那种人

Yeah, she's you. 没错  她就是你
And you're her. 你即是她
And her... 是她
And her, and her. 是她  还是她
And they call me crazy. 而人们却管我叫疯子
I mean, she's not a bad person. 她不是坏人
She does stuff to people, but it's for the right reasons. 她的确对人使了些手段  但都事出有因
Really? 真的吗
Do you recognize this guy? 你认得这个人吗
Mason Treadwell. 梅森·特德韦尔
Victoria Grayson planted 维多利亚·格雷森
his interview tapes on me 把他的采访录影带藏我身上
so she could frame me for arson. 进而把纵火的罪名栽赃于我
You mean the tapes that Emily copied 你是指艾米莉拷贝并藏在
and stashed away in her little box of secrets? 她秘密小盒里的录影带吗
Victoria Grayson didn't frame you. Emily did. 陷害你的不是维多利亚·格雷森  是艾米莉
That makes no sense. 这讲不通
Why, because she's your soul mate, 为什么  就因为她是你的闺蜜
the sister you never had? 你唯一的姐妹吗
Yes. - Mm. Oh, look. 是的  -快看
11 text messages on a phone 我猜这手机曾经是你的
that I presume used to be yours 上面有11条短信
from one lovesick Jack Porter, 来自于相思成疾的杰克·波特
none of which I'm guessing ever found their way to you. 但我猜你连一条短信也没看到过
Emily's not your friend, Amanda. 艾米莉不是你的挚友  阿曼达
She's your competition. 她是你的情敌
You need more proof? 还需要证明吗
Have at it. 好好看看吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472106.html