《复仇》 第239期:杰克动摇阿曼达(在线收听

 Thanks, Skipper. 谢了  船长

Nolan called me that. 诺兰也这样叫我
He was kinda my, uh, 他对我来说
My half Gilligan, half Professor. 就像良师益友
Nolan wasn't exactly fond of me. 诺兰不是很喜欢我
No one in this town is. 这里就没人喜欢我
Except Emily. 除了艾米莉
Everyone told me to stay away from you 人人都劝我离你远点
but her. 除了她
Even as I was getting ready to take off, to sail away, 甚至当我准备起航  远离这里
she didn't tell me to give up on you. 她也没劝我放弃你
Just to follow my heart. 她要我追随自己的内心
Hopefully one day, you'll get to know her better. 希望有一天  你能更了解她
I, um... 我
I still owe-- owe the guy his fare. 我还没给出租车司机钱呢
Sure. Here. 好  给你
Hurry back. 快点回来
I love you. 我爱你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472118.html