《复仇》 第250期:嗑药(在线收听

 Hey, Charlotte, what are you doing? 夏洛特  你在干吗呢

I barely slept last night. 我昨晚几乎没怎么睡
My head is pounding. 头疼得要命
You've no idea what these past few days have been like for me, 你不知道这几天我过的是什么日子
finding out David Clarke is my father, 发现大卫·克拉克是我生亲
and now Daniel getting wrapped up 而现在丹尼尔又被卷入
in Tyler's murder investigation, 泰勒的命案调查之中
knowing how close we probably came 我还在后怕  我们当时很有可能
to getting killed, too... 也会死在那个可怕的
by that creepy guy in the hoodie. 穿连帽衫的家伙手里
Uh, well, maybe you should call that shrink again. 或许你应该再去咨询那位心理医生
You said she really helped last time. 你上次说她帮了很大的忙
Talking's overrated. 跟人倾诉并不那么有效
And taking pills isn't? 难道嗑药就有效吗
Were you high last night? 你昨晚嗑药了是吗
Come on, Charlotte. 别这样  夏洛特
You're supposed to be the smart one here. 你现在更应该保持冷静
And you're supposed to be on my side. 而你应该站在我这边
Where are you going? 你要去哪
I've had enough interrogation for one weekend. 我这周末已经被质问得够多了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472181.html