《复仇》 第260期:金钱贿赂(在线收听

 And what role did you and Conrad play in those indiscretions? 那你和康纳德是怎么处理这些鲁莽的呢

I'm not sure I follow you. 我不懂你在说什么
Did you honestly believe I wouldn't find out 你们真以为我不会发现
you paid off a judge last summer 去年夏天  你们花钱买通法官
to downgrade daniel's D.U.I. And reckless endangerment charges? 减轻了丹尼尔酒驾和过失伤害罪的判罚吗
Where on earth did you hear this? 你从哪里听说到这些的
I told him. 是我告诉他的
I thought you were on Daniel's side. 我以为你是站在丹尼尔这边的
Or was that just a ruse? 还是说那只是个诡计
As far as I'm concerned, Emily is the only one here 就我而言  艾米莉是这里唯一一个
who seems to have Daniel's best interests at heart. 真正关心丹尼尔利益的人
No one loves my son more than I do. 没有人比我更爱我的儿子
What if the prosecution 要是控方律师
had blindsided me with that mid-trial? 拿这案子攻我不备怎么办
We were very discreet. 我们处理得很谨慎
That girl was almost killed. 那女孩差点死掉
Her brother took a 9-iron to Daniel's Aston Martin. 她哥拿着9寸长的铁撬往丹尼尔的车上砸
Many people know exactly what you did. 很多人心知肚明
Everyone's looking for a member 每个人都想在1%的富人中
of the 1% to smack down, 找到一个能穷追猛打的人
and Daniel is tailor-made to take that fall. 而丹尼尔正成为了他们的目标
So unless you're ready to level with me, 除非你们准备跟我说实话
I might as well be up at Shinnecock Hills 否则我还不如去辛尼克山
practicing my backswing. 练网球好了
Of course, Mr. Brooks. 当然  布鲁克斯先生
From here on out, you'll have 从现在起  
complete and utter candor from both of us. 我们将坦诚相待  绝无保留
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472190.html