《复仇》 第262期:并不坏的爸爸(在线收听

 Charlotte. 夏洛特

Is everything okay? 还好吗
This is the prettiest spot on the beach. 从这看海滩最美了
It's so peaceful. 如此的平静
Yeah, I really lucked out. 是啊  我很幸运
Hard to believe I grew up with a sister right next door 不敢相信  我从小就有个姐姐就住在隔壁
and I never had any idea. 而我却浑然不知
Do you think she knew the truth this whole summer? 你觉得她早就知道真相吗
My mother thinks she did. 我妈妈觉得是
There's just so much I want to ask her 我真的有好多问题想问她
about her life, her father... 关于她的生活  她父亲
Our father. 我们的父亲
But chances are, that won't happen now. 但现在看来已经没机会了
Is that why you've been taking those pills? 这就是你嗑药的原因吗
You know... 你知道吗
Jack and Amanda came over one day and... 杰克和阿曼达有天来我家时
They told me that your father built this swing. 告诉我这秋千是你爸亲手做的
He couldn't have been all bad. 他不可能完全是那么坏的人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472192.html