《复仇》 第329期:灾难边缘(在线收听

 You're still up? 还没睡吗

I thought you'd gone to Emily's. 我以为你去艾米莉家了
I came back to pick up my things, 我回来拿东西
saw your light was on. 看你灯还亮着
You all right? 你还好吗
Uh, no. 不好
I am most definitely 我不是一般的
not all right. 糟
It's nice to have you back, 很高兴你回来了
but our family is on the verge 但我们家正处在
of absolute catastrophe, Daniel. 灾难边缘  丹尼尔
And I'd bet the house, if my name were still on it, 我以房子打赌  前提是房子还归我所有
that your mother has everything to do with that. 你妈和这事脱不了关系
That's enough, dad. 够了  爸爸
I'm sick and tired of the two of you 我已经厌倦
playing me against the other. 你们之间的争斗了
That's understandable. 可以理解
You've been a pawn in our decrepit marriage 在我们这段残破的婚姻中
for far too long. 你一直就像个抵押品
I-I owe you an apology. 我欠你一句道歉
No, what you owe me is the truth. 不  你欠我的是真相
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472371.html