《复仇》 第357期:密友成为邻居(在线收听

 Could I have a sit? 我能坐这吗

Of course, neighbor. 当然可以  邻居
About that... 关于这事
I have a confession to make. 我要坦白
Conrad was able to broker the deal 康拉德之所以能搭线
with that owner for you... 促成你买房的事
Because we are the owners. 是因为我们就是屋主
I lied to you, and I'm sorry. 我骗了你  对不起
It has nothing to do 这与我把你作为朋友看待
with how I feel about you as a friend 抑或我们之间的友情
or our friendship. 毫无关系
It was a place that I held for reasons of my own. 我买下那房子有我自己的理由
And I can't really make you understand it, but... 我不奢求你能理解  但是...
That house was, um... 那房子是...
The only thing of David I had left. 我仅有的属于大卫的东西
It's not hard to understand at all. 我完全理解你
Take the house, Lydia. 买下房子吧  莉迪亚
Make it your own. 在那安家吧
Nothing would make me happier than 最让我开心的就是
to have my closest friend be my closest neighbor. 密友成为我的近邻
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472399.html