《复仇》 第362期:把听到的都烂在肚子里(在线收听

 Agent McGowen canceled his one-on-one interview. 麦高恩探员取消了面对面谈话

What do you think that means? 你认为这意味着什么
It means their fishing expedition 这意味着他们的试探性盘查
came up empty. 毫无所获
Well, that's good news. 这可是个好消息
Chances are, McGowen is just gonna head for deeper waters. 也有可能  麦高恩探员将更深入调查
So what do we do in the meantime? 那我们现在要做些什么
We keep the P.R. Machine running overtime 让公关部的人彻夜加班
to mitigate the damage they've already caused. 减轻他们造成的损失
Ashley's plans to tie your wedding 阿什莉计划利用你的婚礼
into rehabilitating our corporate image 重塑公司形象
is a very good one. 这想法很不错
Just make sure Emily's on board with that. 不过你要保证艾米莉站在咱们这边
And... we need to ensure 同时我们还得确保
that the outstanding loose ends from your trial 审判遗留下来的大问题
remain tied up, 能被妥善处理了
Mainly... that Jack Porter 主要是让那个杰克·波特
keeps his version of the events of that night to himself. 把他当晚的所闻所闻烂在肚子里
I've got a plan for that. 我已经想好对策了
Good. Get on it, son. 很好  赶紧动手吧  儿子
Daniel... 丹尼尔
I can't tell you 我无法形容
how much your loyalty through this challenging time 在这段动荡时期你对我的忠诚
means to me. 对我的意义有多大
Family first, like you said. 正如你常说的  家族至上
But when we're through this, 但一旦我们挺过了难关
I wanna hold you to the promise you made me. 我想让你遵守对我的诺言
100% transparency from here on out. 从现在起  无所隐瞒
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472509.html