《复仇》 第371期:面不改色的讲谎话(在线收听

 Emily. 艾米莉

Where are you headed off to in such a rush? 这么急是要去哪儿啊
I have to go get ready. 我得去准备
I've got my monthly meeting with the Landmark Committee. 地标委员会有个月例会
Not today you don't. We got a wedding to plan. 今天不行  我们要制定婚礼计划
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna have to reschedule. 抱歉  可能要改时间了
Emily, I cleared my afternoon for this. 艾米莉  我为此推了下午所有的事
You knew that. 你知道的
I'm sure the Landmark Committee can survive a month without you. 我确信地标委员会的例会没你也可以的
But unfortunately, 但是  不幸地是
my epic plans for your wedding may not. 你们婚礼的宏伟计划没你可不行
I promise, 我保证
I'll make my presentation as painless as possible. 我会尽可能简而言之的
$1 million? 一百万美金
Jack... 杰克
You must really have them worried. 你一定让他们很困扰
The Graysons are the last people I want to be indebted to, 我最不想得到的就是格雷森的恩惠
But if Emily's already planning on joining 'em... 但是如果艾米莉准备嫁入他们家..
Look, I-I was thinking 我在想
I could start a charity with the money. 我可以用这笔钱做慈善
Maybe it's something she and I could do together. 也许我可以和她一起做
You still care about her, don't you? 你还是很关心她  对吗
We both do, don't we? 我们都关心她  不是吗
I care about you. 我关心的是你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472518.html