《复仇》 第21期:身处险境(在线收听

 Who is this? 哪位

Conrad must have her counselor on his payroll. 康拉德肯定买通了她的咨询师
That son of a bitch 那个混帐家伙
is trying to get control of her inheritance. 想尽千方百计要控制她继承的遗产
Victoria, forgive me if I'm a little confused, 维多利亚  抱歉  我有些困惑
but... Charlotte's only inheriting 不过...夏洛特之所以能继承遗产
because everybody thinks that you are dead. 是因为大家都以为你已身故了
That's the way it has to stay. 这就是我想要的效果
Suffice it to say that Conrad 简言之  康拉德炸毁了
brought that plane down. 那架飞机
He was trying to kill me and destroy federal evidence. 他企图杀了我并销毁联邦调查局的证据
The government is keeping me safe 如此  政府立案调查他的同时
while they build their case against him. 就会一直确保我的人身安全
Incredible. 难以置信
And Charlotte's the only one who knew the truth. 夏洛特是唯一知道真相的人
I insisted on it. 我坚持这么办
But now it appears she's no longer safe either. 可现在看来她也身处险境了
I found your burner phone, Charlotte 我发现了你的紧急电话  夏洛特
Is this how you've been contacting your drug dealer? 你就是用它来联系药贩子的吗
No, it's not what you think. 不  不是你想的那样
You've received a dozen phone calls 这八周来你接到了无数来自
over the last eight weeks from a blocked number. 加密号码的电话
What else should I think? 我该怎么想
Do another blood test if you want. 若你想  可以再做一次血检
I haven't been using. I swear to god. 我没有嗑药了  我对天发誓
Please. I need that phone back. 拜托  请把电话还我
I'm afraid I can't do that. 恐怕不行
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472627.html