《复仇》第2集 第5期:恢复单身(在线收听

 Hey, Porter. 波特  你好啊

It's Trey Chandler, 我是特雷·钱德勒
You know, from study hall? 我们是一个自习室的
What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么
I didn't know you had a boat in this marina? 我没想到你在这码头有艘船
Yeah, it's really easy to miss between the yachts. 是啊  它在这么多游艇中很不显眼
What do you want? 你有什么事
Charlotte out of rehab yet? 夏洛特还没从戒毒所出来吗
I don't know. We don't really keep in touch. 我不知道  我们已经不怎么联系了
Ah, on the bright side, 往好的方面看
you're single, and it's summer, right? 你恢复单身了  夏天也到了  对吧
Oh, by the way, if you want to join us, 顺便说下  如果你想加入我们
we're, uh, we're sailing out to crescent beach for the day. 我们可能哪天出海去新月湾
Cute girls, bikinis, hmm? 美女  比基尼  你懂的
Um... I can't. 我去不了
We're renovating the bar. 我们在整修酒吧
What, you can't take a day off? 不是吧  你离开一天也不行吗
No, I can't. 是的  不行
I take a day off, and the bar stays shut down. 我离开一天  酒吧就晚开业一天
The bar stays shut down, I don't go to college. 酒吧不开业  我就不能去念书
I don't go to college, this is my life forever. 我要是不去念书  我的人生就永远这样了
It sucks to be you. 你过得太逊了
Tell me about it. 可不是吗
Can someone please explain to me 谁能给我解释一下
how this happened, 怎么会发生这种事
why we're being audited? 为什么审计我们的
The tax examiner said our offshore holdings were 税务检查官说我们的境外资产
"questionable." "有问题"
Well, what years are they investigating? 他们调查的是哪一年的账目
All of them. 所有的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472637.html