《复仇》第2集 第20期:见死不救的丈夫(在线收听

 Yes, of course. 好的

Uh, Daniel... 丹尼尔
Uh, why don't you come with me, son? 跟我来吧  儿子
I'm sure you'll want to hear this. 跟你说个重要的事
Go ahead. I'll be right there. 去吧  我一会儿就来
Go on. 快去
Charlotte, please forgive me 夏洛特  请原谅我
for pushing you away this afternoon, 今天下午对你的冷淡
but I had no choice. 但我别无选择
Why did you do it? 你为何这样做
And what's going on? 还有  这到底是怎么回事
The man who I arranged to have us disappear-- 那个安排我们失踪的人
he was lethal. 是个亡命徒
When the money fell through, he turned on me. 没给他钱  他就突袭了我
And as far as your father knows, you know nothing, 你爸爸只道你毫不知情
and that's the way it has to stay. 你也必须这么装下去
Got it. 明白
Now what about Emily Thorne? 那艾米莉·索恩呢
How much did you tell her? 你都跟她说什么了
Everything I knew. 我所知道的一切
But we can trust her, mom. 但我们能信任她  妈妈
Bring her to me immediately. 立刻把她叫过来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472652.html