《复仇》第2集 第28期:死亡并不是终结(在线收听

 You should see if they have a vacancy here. 你去问问这儿还有没有空病房

This is no joke, I assure you. 这不是开玩笑  我保证
He couldn't kill anyone. 他不会杀人的
David wouldn't hurt a fly. 他连苍蝇都不忍伤害
He put you in here, didn't he? 他不是把你关进这儿了吗0
And he took your daughter away from you. 还把女儿从你身旁带走
Who is he? 他是谁
This is federal agent Gordon Murphy. 这是联邦调查员戈登·墨菲
In 48 hours, he and his team are going to arrest David 48小时内  他和他的团队将以
for his role in destroying a jet liner. 摧毁飞机的罪名逮捕大卫
Don't worry. 别担心
I'll keep you safe. 我会保证你的安全
What about my daughter? Where is she? 那我女儿呢  她在哪儿
She's in good hands. Don't worry. 有人照料她  别担心
In the next couple of days, 接下来几天
when all this goes public, 等消息全公布
you're going to see that I'm telling you the truth. 你就知道我没说谎
But your life depends on whether or not you agree 不过你的性命取决于你是否愿意
to let us help you. 让我们帮助你
For those who believe in the resurrection, 对那些深信来生的人来说
death is inconsequential. 死亡不是终结
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472660.html