《复仇》第3集 第25期:爱的结晶(在线收听

 Violence to one 暴力之于一人

is violence to all. 即是暴力之于所有人
And so I would like to acknowledge those close to me 所以我想向我身边那些被这次的悲剧
who have been touched by this tragedy. 所触动的人们表达感谢
She's gone off book. She's going to tank. 她没有照稿子说  她有意认输了
First... I doubt that very much. 首先  这点我深表怀疑
My daughter Charlotte. 我的女儿夏洛特
During my confinement, I promised god 在我被监禁之时  我向上帝承诺
that if given another chance, I would live in truth. 如果再给我一次机会  我会活在真实中
And this starts with the biggest admission of my life. 而这就要从我一生中最大的坦白开始
Charlotte... 夏洛特...
is the blessed consequence of my affair with David Clarke. 是我与大卫·克拉克外遇后  爱的结晶
Sweetheart, would you step up here, please? 亲爱的  请你站到这里 好吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472718.html