《复仇》第3集 第27期:重新做夫妻(在线收听

 You should consider it a small price to pay 你应该把这看成是

for publicly branding me a cuckold. 当众给我戴绿帽子的小小代价
I so look forward 我很是期待
to you resuming your wifely duties, dear. 你又成为了我的妻子  亲爱的
Oh, well, if that threat has any merit, 如果威胁有用的
you and I will be dead before then. 我们早就已经死了
Oh, I wouldn't bet on that. 那可不一定吧
See, I've got some breaking news of my own. 我得到了一些爆炸性新闻
While you were dazzling the press corps, 就在你迷惑记者团的时候
I got a phone call from your would-be assassin's employers. 我接到了暗杀者老板的电话
It turns out that his recent, uh, rogue 原来他近来凶猛高调的
and high-profile escapades have made him a target now. 劣迹使自己成了众矢之的
So he's as good as dead, so long as we cooperate. 只要我们合作  他就生不如死
Oh, you fool. 你这个蠢货
You've just put us back in bed 你又把我们送回了
with the very architects of this entire nightmare. 这整个噩梦缔造者的床上
Oh, Victoria. 维多利亚
This family has you to thank for that. 这都多亏了你
Jack? 杰克
What are you doing in here? 你在这里做什么
You and your new family were all over the news. 新闻里全是你和新家庭的事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472720.html