《复仇》第4集 第3期:躲藏在丛林中(在线收听

As much as I'd like to send you in my stead, my dear, 亲爱的  虽然我很想让你替我去

I need you here, 但我需要你留在这里

dealing with what's truly important, 处理真正重要的事情

like planning our wedding. 比如筹备咱俩的婚礼

Morning, all. 早上好

Where are you off to? 你要去哪里

Client meeting in Palm Beach. 去棕榈滩开客户会议

Due to recent events, some of our high-rolling investors 鉴于最近的事端  我们的一些高级投资者们

are a little jittery. 有点小紧张

And you're going to calm their nerves, 所以你要去安抚一下他们

get in some face time? 见个面吗

Good strategy, dad. 好战略  爸爸

Well, thank you for the vote of confidence. 多谢你对我的信任

It's in short supply around here. 在这里  信任我的可不多了

Well, don't worry. 别担心

I'll hold down the company fort while you're gone. 你离开期间我会管好公司的

Why is there a man installing a camera outside my bedroom? 为什么有个人在我门外装摄像头

Ah, that's a necessary evil, my dear. 这是不得已为之  亲爱的

I mean, there are worst places to be imprisoned. 很多囚禁的地方比这里糟多了

Oh, you mean like the rehab you locked me up in? 你是指关我的康复中心吗

I was referring to 我指的是

your mother's little hideaway in the woods. 你妈妈在丛林里的藏身处

I will see you in a few days. 过几天见

Charlotte, 夏洛特

just before the press conference, 在记者招待会前

you told me that Amanda knew the truth about her father. 你说阿曼达知道有关她父亲的真相

What did she tell you? 她和你说了什么

She didn't tell me anything. 她什么也没说

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472726.html