《复仇》第4集 第8期:愚弄我的父亲(在线收听

 He comes by last night, says he's gonna go to the cops 他昨晚来找过我  说如果我不还他东西

if I don't get him his stuff back. 他就会报警
So what'd you do with it? 所以你说怎么办
You left your I.D.? 你把身份证落下了
You think this is funny. 你觉得这事有意思吗
I covered your ass. You understand? 我没有暴露你  明白吗
You gotta help me. Look, I can't. 你得帮我  我帮不了你
The guy who sells the stuff that we stole, 只要问一问  那个帮我们销赃的家伙
he'd break our legs just for asking. 就会把我们的腿打折
There's nothing I can do. 我什么也做不了
New friend? 新朋友
No. 不是
What's all this? 这些钱是什么意思
I got a problem, Jack. 我遇上麻烦了  杰克
I want you to know 我希望你明白
that whatever issues you and I may have had, 不论从前你我之间有过什么过节
I loved your father very much. 我都是非常爱你父亲的
You and I both know there's more to that story. 你我都清楚那段故事另有隐情
You may have had my father fooled, 你或许愚弄得了我的父亲
but you don't fool me. 但你骗不了我
Don't piss her off. 别惹恼了她
Not yet. 暂时别
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472731.html