《复仇》第4集 第12期:违背了职业操守(在线收听

 Hey, hey, hey. We're-- we're closed. 我们  我们关门了

Um, there's--there's a bed-and-breakfast 那边  那边还有家提供早餐和住宿的旅馆
about 20 miles east... 在东面大概20英里...
Oh, you again. 又是你
Odd time to be closing up shop. 这个时候关门  不寻常啊
The season's just getting started. 旺季才刚开始
What's odd is, you were an American 不寻常的是  你上次来时
the last time you were here. 还是个美国人
I work for the FBI. Deep cover, same as Gordon. 我是FBI卧底探员  戈登也是
I know his feelings for you 我知道他对你的感情
ran beyond professional obligation. 超越了职业操守
Where is he? 他在哪
His last communique indicated 从他上一份报告里可以看出
his identity had been compromised. 他违背了职业身份
His direct orders were to return here. 但他接到的命令是要回到这里
Why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
The people Gordon was infiltrating 戈登渗透的那群人
are incredibly powerful. 非常厉害
You need to tell me whatever you know 他在跟谁联系
about whoever he's been in contact with. 你必须把你知道的都告诉我
I'm gonna stick to the plan, his plan. 我要继续执行计划  他的计划
Good-bye. 再见
Sorry, Ms. Clarke. 抱歉  克拉克女士
But I cannot let you do that. 我不能让你这么做
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472735.html