《复仇》第4集 第18期:让更多人感受这种痛苦(在线收听

 Time to open gifts. 看礼物的时间到了

To the great room, shall we? 我们都到大厅去吧
I'm gonna use the little girls room. 我去一趟洗手间
Do you mind saving me a seat? 能帮我占个座位吗
Of course. 那是当然
So does anyone know any shower games? 有没有人知道什么洗礼游戏的
Girl, do I. 小妞  看我的
Nice touch, 好主意
bringing your girls from the Beaver Dam. 把你在比弗丹的姐妹带到这来
If I had to suffer another one of her parties, 既然我必须再忍受一场这样的派对
I thought I'd at least spread the pain around. 起码我可以让更多人感受这种痛苦
I guess this means you're not gonna help me. 我想这意味着你不打算帮我了
That's the other good thing 俱乐部的姑娘们
about the girls from the club... 还有另一个优点
They're a great distraction. 她们很擅长分散注意力
So how's it look? 怎么样
Can I tell my employees 我是不是可以通知我的员工们
they have a job to come back to tomorrow? 明天回来上班了
Afraid it's not gonna be that simple. 恐怕没那么简单
Mold's still an issue. 发霉的问题还是没有解决
Wh-what do you mean? 你什么意思
We spent weeks scraping that stuff off the walls. 墙上那些东西我们都清理了好几周了
But you forgot the ceilings and the subfloor. 但是你们漏掉了天花板和底层地板
You need to use an E.P.A.-Approved contractor 你们必须找一家环保机构认可的承包商
for additional mold remediation. 来处理这些霉菌
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472797.html