《复仇》第4集 第20期:伪造签名(在线收听

 I'm glad you changed your mind, Amanda. 很高兴你改主意了  阿曼达

Tell her you have and that she can have the journals. 告诉她确实如此  而且她能拿走日记
You can have the journals. 你能拿走日记
Well, once I receive them, I'll sign the check. 我一收到  就会把支票签了
Go for it. Make her squirm. 继续  让她感觉窘迫
Actually, you don't need to do that. 实际上  你不用那么做
Then what are we doing here, Amanda? 那我们是在干什么呢  阿曼达
You said that my mother died in an institution. 你说我妈妈死在了机构里
This is the visitors log from the hospital where she was committed. 这是她入住医院的访客记录
My aunt Charlotte signed in a few days before my father's arrest. 我阿姨夏洛特在父亲被捕前几天曾去过
I assume you have a point. 估计你对此另有看法
My aunt was an invalid. 我阿姨是个残疾人
She couldn't walk, much less write. 她不能走路  更别提写字了
I had my suspicions about who forged the signature, 至于谁伪造了签名  我有自己的猜想
but I never knew for sure until now. 但直到现在才确定
"Amanda Clarke." 阿曼达·克拉克
"Charlotte Clarke." 夏洛特·克拉克
They match. 字迹匹配
What happened when you visited her? 你去看她时  发生了什么
This is pointless. 真是无稽之谈
Either you show yourself out or I will have you escorted. 要么你自行离开  不然我就请你出去了
Go after her. 追上去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472799.html