《复仇》第5集 第9期:栽赃罪名(在线收听

 Hello? 喂

Someone's interested in your father's contract at Grayson Global. 有人对你父亲在格雷森国际的合同有兴趣
Any reason to think it's your mother? 有没有可能是你母亲
I don't even know where she is. 我都不知道她在哪儿
I've checked every hotel and hostel in the area. 我查遍了附近所有的宾馆和招待所
Did you check the Graysons'? 你查了格雷森家吗
Conrad took a phone call from Victoria, 康拉德之前接到维多利亚的一通电话
paled at the sound of her voice. 一听到她说的话就吓得惨白
Emily! 艾米莉
Keep me posted. 有新消息再告诉我
Way to keep me out of the loop, Ems. 你真是瞒我瞒得过分呐  艾米
Your mother's summering in the Hamptons? 你母亲来汉普顿度夏了吗
Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
Jack, 杰克
who's currently registering a 6 on the freak-o-meter. 如果说他现在的惊恐是6级的话
Me? I'm at 9, 我呢  就是9级
Which must put you at infinity times infinity. 那你的惊恐一定是无穷无尽级别的吧
I don't have time for this. 我没时间听你唠叨
Well, assuming you don't have time to check your messages either. 那你恐怕也没时间查收留言吧
Otherwise you'd know that, uh... 否则你就会知道
My dad died. 我父亲去世了
oh, my god, Nolan. 老天啊  诺兰
Look, I know he wasn't murdered in prison 至少  我知道他不是在监狱被人谋杀
or accused of a crime he didn't commit, 或者被人栽赃了什么罪名
Still... 但是
turns out he loved me. 他竟然真的爱我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472815.html