《复仇》第6集 第23期:母亲的狡猾(在线收听

 Mom. 妈妈

What the hell is going on? 到底出了什么事
Charlotte, sweetheart, I assure you, 夏洛特  亲爱的  我向你保证
your father had nothing to do with this. 你父亲与此毫无关系
Nothing? 毫无关系吗
Oh, dear. 亲爱的
Well, whatever helps you sleep at night. 尽情地自欺欺人  以求一夜安眠吧
Get out of my house, Mason. 滚出我的房子  梅森
And speaking of sleep, 说到自欺欺人
were you and Conny tossing and turning, 当你和康尼知道那场绑架未遂案的同谋
knowing your accomplice in that kidnapping fiasco 现在仍逍遥法外时
are still out there, 不会辗转反侧吗
or has he been dead this whole time? 还是说你们早就知道他已经死了
Charlotte, go upstairs. I'll join you in a minute. 夏洛特  上楼去  我一会儿上去找你
See, I'd say that it doesn't seem like Conrad 我觉得这件事不像是康拉德
to get his hands dirty, 亲手做的
but I guess when you need to eliminate the very man 不过我猜如果你想除掉那个
you'd normally call for the job... 一直帮你做事的人...
Oh, and when I fully expose that kidnapping story 当我揭发出整个绑架事件
for the compelling fiction that it was, 并不是你们之前编造的那样
the authorities will not only have evidence, 当局所掌握的就不只有证据
they'll have very concrete motive. 而且还有确凿的动机
Victoria, are you all right? 维多利亚  你没事吧
No, I'm not. 不  我很不好
How could they think he would do such a thing? 他们怎么会认为他会做那种事情呢
Why don't you explain, mom? 既然你早就知道爸会被捕了
Since you knew about dad's arrest hours ago. 为什么不和他们解释呢  妈妈
Your little pep talk on the dance floor? 你们在舞池说得那番话我都听到了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472870.html