《复仇》第7集 第10期:掌握着艾米丽的命运(在线收听

 What, it wasn't, uh, enough 你偷走了

to pilfer my only friend? 我唯一的朋友还不够么
Now you want my office, too? 现在连我的办公室都不放过
On the contrary. 恰恰相反
I'd say Emily belongs to you. 正是因为艾米莉是属于你的
Hence, why I'm here. 所以  我才来这
Okay. 好
I'm mostly ears. 洗耳恭听
Emily and I have a plan in motion 艾米莉和我制定了一个计划
to infiltrate Grayson Global 打算潜入格雷森国际
and to draw out the Initiative. 揪出背后的反美倡议联盟
The plan hinges on Conrad's ouster 这个计划的关键在于  康拉德的下台
and Daniel's ascension to power. 和丹尼尔顺利接管公司
But first, to gain legitimacy, 但是首先  要获得合法权
Daniel must prove that they own 丹尼尔必须证明他们拥有
a majority stake of Nolcorp. 诺氏公司的过半股份
What makes you think I would fork over 你凭什么觉得我会为了正义事业
my life's work to the axis of evil, hmm? 而放弃毕生经营的公司
Because this might be our last chance to save Emily. 因为这可能我们拯救艾米莉的最后机会
Emily drew funds from a buried account. 艾米莉是从隐藏账户取钱的
She's been cashed out of Nolcorp since I went public in 2006. 自诺氏公司06年上市后  她就一直那样取钱的
Well, that's nothing that a team of forensic accountants 要是法务会计师不去往深处调查
wouldn't uncover if they started to dig deep enough. 这事也算不得什么
And trust me, once Grayson's team starts digging, 但是相信我  一旦格雷森开始调查
they won't stop until he gets what he's after, 不达目的  他们是绝不罢休的
which means Emily's fate rests with you. 这意味着你掌握着艾米莉的命运
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472887.html