《复仇》第7集 第11期:忘记阴谋诡计(在线收听

 Aiden, where the hell are you? 艾登  你到底在哪

On my way to you with David Clarke's original check 拿着大卫·克拉克投资
to Nolan Ross for Nolcorp's start-up funds. 和诺氏公司的原始支票  去找你
Are you serious? 真的
I thought the government seized all his financials. 我还以为政府查封了他的所有资产
Only the ones that they could find. 只查封了他们能找到的
The players are lined up, Danny. 一切准备就绪了  丹尼
Time to strike. 该进攻了
Are you in? 你加入吗
I'm in. 当然
In for what, Daniel? What's happening? 加入什么  丹尼尔  发生了什么事
We're taking over the company. 我们要接管公司
Now listen, I'm gonna need you to keep my father occupied 听着  在我今天下午集结重要人物时
while I assemble the power players this afternoon. 我需要你使得我父亲无暇分身
No problem, 没问题
but are you sure you can trust Aiden? 但你确定  艾登可信吗
He's given me no reason not to. 我没有不信他的理由
Just keep my dad in the spotlight 在我爸发表演说离开图书室后
after his speech and away from the library. 让他忙于媒体无暇脱身就好
If I can persuade our key investors to back me, 如果我能劝说主要投资者来支持我
I'm gonna call for a vote of no confidence 我会在下周召集一次关于我父亲的
on my father next week. 不信任投票
Daniel, a word? 丹尼尔  有空吗
Don't mind me. 不用担心我
I couldn't help overhearing you ask Kara 我不小心偷听到了你问卡拉
about David Clarke's investments. 关于大卫·克拉克投资的事
Couldn't you? 不小心
Last spring, you were so vehement 去年冬天  你可是极其
against my testifying for the government. 反对我给政府作证
I'd have thought that plane crash 我还以为那次飞机事故
would've put all that intrigue behind you. 会让你忘记这些阴谋诡计
What's the sudden re-interest? 为什么又突然感兴趣了
Oh, I don't know. 我也不清楚
Why did you invite his wife to stay with us? 为什么你邀请他妻子和我们合住
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472888.html