《复仇》第7集 第20期:改过自身的机会到了(在线收听

 You had the power to change my future... and my father's. 你有能力改变我和我父亲的命运

And words can't express my regrets. 言语无法表达我有多悔恨
No. Words, Mason, are exactly the weapon that you chose. 不  梅森  言语就是你所选的武器
Everything that I have become... 我如今的境遇
and everything that I've given up 和我所放弃的一切
is because of what they did to my father... 皆拜他们对我父亲的陷害
And what you failed to do for him. 和你的不实报道所赐
If I could redress the balance... 如果我能重新来过的话
Just in time. 来得真是时候
You close? 你快到了吗
Is who close? 谁快到了
Oh, I'm on my way, 我还在路上
but I've got some bad news, I think. 但我想我有些坏消息
Guess who just ditched her flight at J.F.K. 猜猜是谁就在刚才没登机
and just rented a car on Victoria's credit card. 还用维多利亚的信用卡租了辆车
Your mother's gone rogue. 你妈妈又在胡闹了
Damn it. 该死
Do you want me to stay here or stick to the plan? 你想我原地待命  还是计划照旧
Stick to the plan. 计划照旧
Time to start making amends, Mason. 改过自新的时候到了  梅森
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472896.html