《复仇》第8集 第25期:诗人天赋(在线收听

 Is that Daniel's poetry? 那是丹尼尔的诗歌吗

Merely copies, I imagine. 只是些复印稿吧
Well, surely, it can't be that bad. 他写得不至于那么糟糕吧
Oh, on the contrary. 与此相反
"We speak in hushed voices, 我们轻声低语
"so as not to wake our memories. 唯恐惊扰我们的回忆
"The things we've done, 我们过去的作为
"the things we'll continue to do, 我们明日的规划
"for fear of breaking the cycle. 都是为了避免破坏循环
"How fierce we were when we were young, 彼时年轻  我们激情满怀
when we were unafraid of coming unhinged." 只因无所畏惧
It's for his own good, really. 这是为了他好
You know, I'll have some publishers send Daniel courteous rejections, 我会让那些出版商拒绝出版丹尼尔的诗
and our son will go on to take his place at the head of Grayson Global, 这样他就以后就能接替我掌管格雷森国际集团
where he belongs. 那才是他应去的未来
"For fear of breaking the cycle." 为了避免破坏循环
Well, you certainly did with your mother. 正好呼应你对你母亲的所为
I just wired Mr. Greevy a sizeable sum, 我刚刚给格利维先生汇了一大笔钱
and he thanked us for giving him 他说谢谢我们给他出演这个
"the role of his lifetime." "毕生难遇的角色"的机会
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473014.html