《复仇》第8集 第28期:富人的糖果(在线收听

 You get your brother's boat all tied up? 把你哥哥的船系好了吗

Yeah. 系好了
Well, thanks again for letting us use your slip 再次感谢  让我们从你眼底下溜出去
to bring the booze in. 带酒进来
Yeah, I mean, it should save us some money, right? 没事  这也给咱们省不少钱  对吧
Which we could use to spruce up the place. 我们可以用这笔钱好好打扮一下这地方
Maybe get people ordering this instead of the usual swill. 或许大家就不会点平常的劣货而改点这个
That's blue label. It's expensive. 那是蓝标威士忌  很贵的
Yeah. My pop's drink. 对  我爸爸的酒
You know what he used to call it? 知道他管这酒叫什么吗
Rich man's candy. 富人的糖果
All right. 好吧
Hello? 喂
Is this Marco Romero? 是马可·罗马诺吗
Who is this? Do you know what time it is? 你是谁  知道现在几点了吗
Oh, it's late. My apologies. 是有点晚了  抱歉
My name's Daniel Grayson with Grayson Global. 我是格雷森国际的丹尼尔·格雷森
I have a business proposition for you-- 我手上有个商业提案可以给你
One that involves Nolcorp. 此提案涉及诺氏企业
I'm listening. 洗耳恭听
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473027.html