《复仇》第20集第22期:爱情和背叛(在线收听

 I know more than anyone just how... 我比任何人都清楚  我儿子

susceptible my son can be. 很容易被别人影响
We couldn't be happier. 我们很高兴
Of course, there are certain things we need to work out. 当然  还有些事情需要我们解决
I want two children. Daniel's lobbying for three. 我想要两个孩子  丹尼尔想要三个
Either way, You'll make a terrific grandmother, Victoria. 无论如何  你都会是很棒的奶奶  维多利亚
And we'll put a picture up 我们会摆张照片  
so that they can see you. 这样他们就能看见你了
I know what a woman in love looks like, 我知道爱情中的女人什么样
and that's not you. 绝对不是你这样
Not one year ago, and not today. 一年前不是  现在更不是
I understand why you're on edge, Victoria... 我知道你为什么紧张  维多利亚
especially here tonight. 尤其是今晚在这
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you 我觉得对你来说在大卫·克拉克的
to spend time in David Clarke's old house... 老房子里打发时间一定很难
On the very swing that... 尤其是在这个
Amanda told me he built for her. 他为阿曼达所建的秋千上
The memories of love and betrayal that must flood in. 爱情和背叛的回忆涌起
I'll give you a moment since you so clearly need one. 我还是给你一点独处的时间吧  你也正需要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475102.html