《复仇》第21集第3期:谋杀案真相(在线收听

 For me, those things are one and the same. 对我来说  那些事都是一样的

That recording is far from a smoking gun. 那段录像可不是确凿的证据
I daresay it barely implies Conrad loaded it. 我敢说  那甚至都不能证明是康拉德装进去的
I suppose I should've expected as much from you... 我就猜到你会这样说
knowing how you felt about Amanda. 毕竟你不喜欢阿曼达
It was she who came after my family. 是她盯上了我的家庭
Not the other way around. 不是我招惹的她
Given your low opinion of me, why trust me now? 既然你这么反感我  为何现在信任我
I could easily alert Conrad of your plans the moment the power returns. 只要一来电  我就可以告诉康拉德你的计划
You were in love with Amanda's father, weren't you? 你爱上了阿曼达的爸爸  对吗
Yes, I was. 对
What if I told you that Conrad has a laptop in his possession 如果我告诉你康拉德有一台笔记本电脑
that could prove he was responsible for everything 能证明大卫·克拉克的一切遭遇
that happened to David Clarke? 都是他一手造成的呢
I'd want to know what's on it. 我会想知道电脑里有什么
Then we share a common goal. 那我们有共同目标了
'Cause whatever's on it, 因为不管电脑里有什么
it was enough to warrant Amanda's murder. 都足够证明阿曼达谋杀案的真相
Now I've worked for your husband for six weeks. 现在我为你的丈夫工作了六周
I've gone through your home. 我把你家翻了一遍
But he has a safe in his office that I can't get into. 但他办公室里有个保险箱  我没法打开
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475116.html