《复仇》第21集第26期:血债血偿(在线收听

 I am telling you, he is out for blood. 我跟你说  他现在就是要血债血偿

Damn it. 该死
We are the first responders. 我们就是急救队员
Cell subscribers in the tristate area... 三角地区的手机用户均...
No, we're just glad that you're safe, Grace. 不  我们很庆幸你没事  格蕾丝
the text "Long live David Clarke"... 收到了写有"大卫·克拉克万岁"的短信
No, the company will be closed until further notice. 不  在另有通知前公司都将一直关闭
We'll be in touch. 我们再联系
Okay, bye. 好的  再见
When I take my hand off your mouth, 我把手放下之后
you don't make a sound, you understand? 你可别出声  懂了吗
I know you set me up. 我知道你给我下了套
Set you up for what? 下什么套
You texted me to meet you at Grayson Global. 是你发短信让我去格雷森国际见你的
I was in the building when it exploded. 爆炸发生的时候  我在大楼里
I didn't text you. 我没发短信给你
I swear. Look. 我发誓  看
How do I know you didn't just delete the text? 我怎么知道  是不是你把短信删除了
Jack, I didn't text you. 杰克  我没给你发短信
What did it say? 短信上说什么了
That you had the computer 短信上说  电脑在你手上
Victoria was pretending to help me find. 就是维多利亚谎称要帮我找到的那台
She must have told Conrad that you were on to him. 一定是她向康拉德告密  说你盯上他了
And then he used it to lure me into the building. 然后他就将计就计把我引入大楼
Wait. But that would mean that 等等  这么说
Conrad knew about the explosion before it happened. 康拉德在爆炸发生前就知情了
Don't tell anyone you saw me here. 别让任何人知道我来过这里
The only advantage I have right now 现在我唯一的优势
is that Grayson thinks I'm dead. 就是格雷森以为我已经死了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475188.html