《复仇》第21集第27期:被困碎石(在线收听

 Is everyone out? 所有人都撤出了吗

We're going floor to floor. 我们在逐层搜索
But the blast was contained to the 27th and 28th. - Right. 爆炸集中在27和28楼  -好吧
There's a man pinned under some rubble 有个人被困在碎石堆下面
that we're still trying to free. 我们还在救人
He's still alive? 他还活着吗
Miraculously. 堪称奇迹
Who could that be? 会是谁呢
We'll know soon enough. 很快就知道了
What the hell's he doing here? - Stand back. 他来这干什么  -退后
Oh, returning to the scene of the crime. 返回犯罪现场
Daniel, thank god you're all right. 丹尼尔  谢天谢地你没事
Where's Emily? 艾米莉在哪
On the way to the hospital, you son of a bitch. 去医院了  你个狗娘养的
Your father put that bomb on Flight 1-9-7, 你爸爸把炸弹放在197航班上
and now our offices explode? 现在我们的办公室爆炸了
"Long live David Clarke", right? -Okay, you don't understand. You're making a mis-- 大卫·克拉克万岁  - 你不明白
No, no. 不
Officer. Officer. 警官  警官
This man is a disgruntled former employee 这个人以前是我公司的员工
who's connected to everything that's happening. 他心怀怨恨  这一切都是他干的
He's--he... 他...
His name's Aiden Mathis. 他叫艾登·马西斯
I promise you, I have all the information you need 我保证  我有让你立案调查的
to open up an investigation. 所有信息
Thank merciful God you found her. 谢天谢地你找到她了
We must get Charlotte home. It's not safe for her here. 我们得送夏洛特回家  这里太危险了
Of course. The chopper's on standby. 当然  直升机在等着了
Listen, a-are you all right? 你没事吧
I'm fine. I just want to go home. 没事  我只想回家
Okay. 好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475189.html