《复仇》第21集第30期:夏洛特怀孕(在线收听

 Jack? 杰克

Why are you a nurse? 你怎么成护士了
It was the only way I could get in to see you. 只有这样我才能进来看你
What are the doctors saying? 医生怎么说
I don't know. I just woke up. 不知道  我刚醒来
What happened? 发生什么事了
There was a bomb at Grayson Global. 有枚炸弹在格雷森国际爆炸了
I think Conrad meant it for me. 我想康拉德是想干掉我
I'm sorry, man. 对不起
Look, 听着
when you get outta here, we're gonna take Carl 等你好了  我们就带着卡尔离开这
and we're gonna go as far away from the Graysons 离格雷森一家越远越好
as possible, okay? 好吗
Oh, it's gonna be hard to leave Charlotte. 要离开夏洛特会有点困难
I know, but... 我知道  但是
this is serious, Dec. 现在情况严重  德克兰
Yeah, I know, so is this-- she's pregnant. 我明白  只是  她怀孕了
Carl's gonna have a cousin. 卡尔将要有个表兄了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475192.html