《复仇》第22集第4期:核心组织(在线收听

 On the heels of flight 197, 因为197航班事件

the F.A.A. granted billions in security contracts. 美国联邦航空局在安全条约上拨款数十亿
The stocks for those companies quadrupled. 这些公司的股票上涨四倍
And those that were in the know collected handsomely. 知道消息的人从中大赚一把
So when I was tipped off about the inevitability of recent events, 所以当我得知最近几起必然发生的事件时
I opted in. 我选择了加入
Tipped off by whom? 你从哪里得到的消息
Hello, Conrad. 你好  康拉德
So what do you want from me? 你们想从我这得到什么
Well, your unique position 你所处的特殊位置
and the financial services you were able to provide to us 以及向我们提供的经济支持
worked out so well in the past... 使我们过去合作得很愉快
I had no idea you were gonna use them 可我没想到你们会用这些
to blow up a jet liner. 去炸掉一架飞机
Nor will you have any idea 反正你也不知道
what we have planned this time around. 这次我们计划干什么
I accepted Helen's proposal 我接受了海伦的提议
on one condition-- entry to their inner circle, 但有一个条件  进入他们的核心组织
granting me, among other things, intimate access to their timetable. 此外  让我能直接了解到计划的进程
That's despicable, even for you. 即便对你来说这也是太卑鄙的行径了
I did what I had to do for our future. 为了我们的将来  我不得不如此
We are now positioned to triple our previous wealth, 如今我们可以把已有的财产翻上三倍
and our hands remain clean. 而且没让血脏了自己的手
Not mine. 对我来说可不是
You led me to believe that Daniel was in danger all summer. 你整个夏天都让我以为丹尼尔身处险境
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475305.html