《复仇》第22集第6期:出生第一天(在线收听

 It seems she'll be enduring 看来她只能自己去

your father's massive hoax all by herself. 忍受你父亲的这场骗局了
No, you're the hoax, Mathis. 不  你才是一场骗局  马西斯
Everything about you has been a lie 从你出现的第一天
since the day you showed up. 你的一切都是巨大的谎言
Yes, well, fortunately, the authorities 幸好  当局并没有
don't share your little paranoid delusion. 接受你的偏执妄想
They let you go? 他们放你走了
Because I'm not Initiative, Daniel. 因为我不是联盟成员  丹尼尔
I didn't blow up your family's godforsaken company 我没有炸掉你家那该死的公司
any more than my father 我父亲也从未
willingly put a bomb on flight 197. 自愿在197航班上装炸弹
Every drop of blood the Initiative has spilled 联盟手上的每一滴鲜血
is on Grayson hands as well, and you know it. 也同样粘在格雷森手上  你心知肚明
And the sooner that you start to repay that debt, 你越早开始还债
the better it's gonna be for everyone, 对所有人越有利
including the woman who you... claim to love. 包括那个你声称  你爱着的女人
You don't know a damn thing about our relationship. 你根本就不懂我们的关系
Well, I know enough to know that if you two were married, 我知道的够多了  你们要是真结了婚
you'd spend the rest of your life regretting it. 你会后悔一辈子的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475307.html