《复仇》第22集第7期:启动计划(在线收听

 I've just given you something a man like you 我给你一个你这种人

is rarely offered-- 不常得到的东西
a second chance. 第二次机会
You're going to let Emily go 你放艾米莉离开
and you're going to let her go tonight. 今晚就放她离开
Thanks. 谢谢
Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get backstage? 打扰一下  你能告诉我后台怎么走吗
Sorry, miss. Senior staff and family only. 抱歉小姐  只有高级职员和家属可以去
Well, I'm basically family. I'm marrying Conrad's son. 我也算是家属  我要嫁给康拉德的儿子
Emily Thorne. 艾米莉·索恩
Could I get a V.I.P. check on Emily Thorne? 检查一下名单上是否有艾米莉·索恩
Yes, she's on the list. 是的  她在名单上
Wait here. 在这儿稍等一下
Somebody will be right out to take you back. 马上会有人带你去后台
Great. Thanks. 太好了  多谢
It's Nolan. You oughta know what to do. 我是诺兰  请留言
When did you first conceive the Carrion Program? 你何时开始计划蚀尸项目的
Was it during one of your 38 documented prison visits 是你和大卫·克拉克记录在案的
with David Clarke? 38次监狱会面之时吗
Look, the better question to ask 听着  你现在应该问
is who 是谁
unleashed Carrion, 启动了"蚀尸"
and why. 目的是什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475308.html