《复仇》第2集第24期:筹办婚礼(在线收听

 Well, I... 这个啊

I hear you saw my future in-laws. 你已经见过我的婆家人了吧
I did... until Conrad practically threw me out. 是啊  不过后来康拉德把我赶出来了
I only hope he heard a little of what I had to say. 但愿我说的话  他能听进去一点
I don't understand. Why wouldn't he? 我不明白  为什么这么说
In truth, 事实上
the mistakes that we made-- in large part-- 很大程度上讲  我们犯下的过错
are why I changed my life 就是我做出改变的原因
and try to change those of others. 我也因此想要改变更多人的生活
Hopefully, I'll make a better impression 希望这一次  我能在你父母面前
on your parents, Emily. 留下个好印象  艾米莉
I lost my parents when I was young. 我很小的时候  双亲就去世了
I'm sorry. It must be difficult planning a wedding 很遗憾  筹办婚礼对你来说一定很艰难
knowing that your father won't be there 因为你知道自己不能挽着父亲的手
to walk you down the aisle. 走过婚礼的殿堂了
Yeah. - If he were still here, 是啊  -如果他还在的话
I know that he would be proud of the woman that you've become, 我肯定  他一定会为你现在的成就
and getting all the happiness 和收获的幸福而骄傲的
that he must have wanted for you. 那也是他对你最大的期盼
I'm sorry, father. 不好意思  神父
Well, it's-- it's all right. 没关系的
When one loses a parent at a young age, 因为年少时就失去双亲
they miss out on a whole lifetime of unconditional love. 所以你错过了那种毕生毫无保留的亲情
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475369.html