《复仇》第4集第18期:时间冲淡一切(在线收听

 Lucinda, you know Victoria. 卢辛达  你认识维多利亚吧

-Yes, we've served on several boards together over the years. - Yes. -对  我们一起合作过很多次  -没错
Well, I assume you'll have no time for that 不过  你现在有了工作
now that you're working. How unexpected. 应该没时间继续了吧  我好意外啊
It's a coup for me. Victoria knows her stuff. 我觉得很不错  维多利亚很有一手
She was my biggest customer till just a few months ago. Mm. 直到几个月前  她一直是我的最大客户
Browse, Lucinda. 随便转转吧  卢辛达
Excuse me, ladies. 失陪一下
When you said you'd taken a job, 你说你找了一份工作
I had to see it to believe it. 我必须亲眼见到才能相信
Well, I'm asserting a little independence 我要在你爸爸面前
from your father. 坚持独立性
And I can see it had its desired effect, 看来有一定效果
as I hope you've come to support me. 你应该是来支持我的吧
Yeah, Mom, I have. 是的  妈妈
I'm actually proud of you. 我很为你自豪
Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
It's a beautiful gallery, Victoria. 画廊很漂亮  维多利亚
What are you doing here? 你来干什么
Well, I wanted to show my support. 我是来支持你的呀
I feel terrible after what happened at Nolan's party. 我为在诺兰派对上发生的事表示遗憾
I'll never forget what you did to my reputation, 我不会忘记你损坏我名誉的事
Nor forgive. 也不会原谅你
Maybe in time. 也许时间会冲淡一切
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475618.html