《复仇》第7集第30期:侦察机(在线收听

 Bizzy will be anything but for a while. - Thanks. -比兹暂时没有威胁了  -谢了

Though when it was time to go in for the kill, 但真到了该下狠手的时候
I couldn't pull the trigger. 我却无法下手
I actually saved her marriage. 我还拯救了她的婚姻呢
Guess my takedowns have a silver lining, huh? 看来我的报复里还存有一丝希望
It's kind of fun being your wingman. 做你的"僚机"还挺有意思的
I taught you well, grasshopper. 是我教得好  "侦察机"
You know, actually, you did, Nolan. 是啊  诺兰
Two years ago, I never would've thought I'd have 两年前  我根本想不到我会有
a partner in all this... 一个搭档
or a real friend. 也没想过会有一个真朋友
Well, you, uh... 你...
Might wanna wait on our freeze-frame high five. 还是等看到定格画面再说吧
My glasses accidentally pocket-recorded... 我的眼镜不小心录到了
portions of last night's party. 昨晚派对的小花絮
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475975.html