《复仇》第8集第4期:快结婚(在线收听

 Saw it first. 我先挑的

Now because I'm a gentleman, I'll hand it over. 但我是个绅士  还是让给女士吧
A gentleman or a stalker? 绅士还是跟踪狂
Your text said you'd be here, 你发短信说会过来
buying ingredients for my wedding cake. 买点婚礼蛋糕的食材
That wasn't an invite? 这不是邀请我一起来吗
No? 不是吗
All right, I'll go. - No. Don't, don't. Don't. 好吧  那我走了  -不  别走
I know Emily wanted lemon, 我知道艾米莉想要柠檬
but, uh, I was just toying with a strawberry layer. 但我想试试草莓夹层
But you know your fiancee better than I do. 但毕竟你更了解你的未婚妻
You think she'll put up a fight? 你觉得她会不高兴吗
Sara... 莎拉
what am I doing? 我这是干什么啊
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I just, uh... 只是...
this isn't like me, Danny. 这不是我的为人  丹尼
My father ditched my mom for another woman. 我父亲为了另一个女人  抛弃了我妈妈
I do not want to do that to Emily. 我不希望这样的事也发生在艾米莉身上
I haven't been able to get you out of my head 但独立日那晚之后
since the Fourth of July. 我就一直忘不掉你
Yeah, well... you need to. 但你  必须忘掉
- We both do. - Do we? -我们都要这样  -真的吗
I mean that, honestly. 我很认真地问你呢
If we could just talk about all 如果我们能好好谈谈
Talk about it? You're getting married-- 谈什么  你都快结婚了
you're getting married in two weeks, Danny. 还有两周就是婚礼了  丹尼
You should be talking to your fiancé. - You’re right. 你要谈也该找你未婚妻  -你说得对
I know. I know. 我知道  我知道
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475979.html