《童话镇》第64期:我不是屠龙者(在线收听

 What do you want from me? 你想要什么

Oh, not me, dear. The king. 亲爱的  不是我  是国王
He needs a prince to slay a dragon. 他需要一位王子去屠龙
I'm not a dragon slayer. 我不是屠龙者
No, but your brother was. 对  但你哥哥生前是
This newfound kinship will be your salvation. 你新认的爸爸会帮你摆脱困境
Simply play the part. 只需扮演好你的角色
The king's knights will take care of everything else. 国王的骑士们会处理好其他事情
All you must do 你只需要
is deliver the dragon's head to Midas. 将龙头上交给迈达斯
What's in it for you? 你有什么好处
What's in it for me is my business. 对我有什么好处跟你无关
You should be asking yourself what's in it for you. 你应该问问你有什么好处
You do this, your poor mother-- 你同意  国王会保证
Well, the king is going to make sure 你那可怜的母亲
she never wants for anything ever again. 衣食无忧  心想事成
Your farm will be saved, and you... 你的农场得救了  而你
should you survive... 如果你活下来...
You shall come home, the conquering hero! 你将会凯旋  成为得胜的英雄
Now don't tell me you don't want that. 不要告诉我  你不想要
I don't have a choice, do I? 我别无选择了  对吧
Oh, everyone has a choice, deary. 人人都选择的权利  亲爱的
Just make sure it's the right one. 只是要确保你的选择是正确的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476157.html