《童话镇》第72期:真正意义上的狼(在线收听

 Good morning, Sheriff. 早上好  警长

Sorry if I startled you. 我是不是吓到你了  对不起
Right. 是啊
Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf. 对不起  我  我以为你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave? 我忘记刮胡子了吗
What are you doing out here so early? 你这么早来这里干什么
A spot of gardening. 来搞搞园艺
Yourself? 你一个人吗
I was looking for a-- 我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on. 一匹狼  对  我知道你在干什么
You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff, 据我所知  警长
there are no wolves in Storybrooke-- 童话镇上是没有狼的
Not the literal kind, anyway. 如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
Why are you looking? 为什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy. 你一定会觉得我疯了
Try me. 也许不呢
I saw one in my dreams, 我梦见过一只狼
and then I saw one for real, 然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago. 就在几个小时之前
Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there? 你来时  有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
I'm afraid not. 我想没有
I do wish I could be more helpful. 我真希望我能帮上你
You know, Sheriff... 你知道吗  警长
They say that dreams-- 人们总说  梦
Dreams are memories... 梦是记忆
Memories of another life. 前世的记忆
Uh, wh-what do you believe? 那  你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything. 宁可信其有  不可信其无
Good luck, Sheriff. 祝你好运  警长
I do hope you find what you're looking for. 希望你能找到你想找的东西
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476211.html