《童话镇》第93期:拯救私生子(在线收听

 You were asking for me? 你在召唤我吗

Submit, oh dark one! 服从吧  黑暗者
I control you. 我将掌控你
Yes, you do. 是
Wield the power wisely. 明智地使用你的权力吧
You can wield at any time now. 你可以随时使用它了
It's almost dawn. 黎明已近
That means it's your son's birthday. 意味着你儿子的生日快到了
I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house. 我敢打赌赫尔多和他的手下已经快到你家了
No, they can't take him. 不  他们不可以带走他
You don't control them. 你不能掌控他们
You control me. 你只能掌控我
Have you ever wondered 难道你从来没有想过
was he really your child at all? 他可能根本不是你的孩子吗
Unlike you, he's not a coward 不像你  他不是一个懦夫
and yearns to fight and die in glory. 他渴望在荣耀中战斗到最后一刻
No. 不
What a poor bargain that would be-- 多么不值的交易啊
to lay down your soul to save your bastard son. 放下你的尊严来拯救一个私生子
So I ask you... 现在我来问你
what would you... 你想
have me... 让我
do? 做什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476232.html