《童话镇》第93期:投出诚实的一票(在线收听

 Tragedy has brought us here, 一场悲剧把我们聚在了这里

but we are faced with this decision, 但我们有一个重要决定需要做出
and now we ask only that you listen with an open mind 希望你们能以开放的态度倾听此次演讲
and to please vote your conscience. 投出诚实的一票
So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you 如果没有疑问的话  我想介绍一下
to the candidates-- Sidney Glass 我们的候选人  西德尼·格拉斯
and Emma Swan. 和艾玛·斯旺
Glass. Swan. 格拉斯  斯旺
Sounds like something that a decorator would make you buy. 听起来像室内设计师会推荐你们买的东西
Wow. Crickets. Okay, uh... 呃  小蟋蟀  好吧
Uh, Mr. Glass, your opening statement. 格拉斯先生  你的开场白
I just want to say that if elected, 我只想说  如果我被选上
I want to serve as a reflection of the best qualities of Storybrooke-- 我将会把所有美好的品质带给童话镇
honesty, 诚实
neighborliness... 和睦
and strength. 和力量
Thank you. 谢谢大家
And Emma Swan. 轮到艾玛·斯旺
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476233.html