《童话镇》第102期:孩子生母(在线收听

 A tree? Our fate rests on a tree? 一棵树? 我们的命运要交托给这棵树?

Let's get back to the fighting thing.  咱还是再谈谈开战的事吧
The tree is enchanted. 这棵树被施了魔法
If fashioned into a vessel,it can ward off any curse. 如果打造成树屋 可以挡住任何的咒语
Geppetto,can you build such a thing?  Geppetto你能造出那东西么?
Me and my boy,we can do it.  我跟我的小家伙一起 是可以的
This will work. We all must have faith. 这能行的 我们都要有信心
There is,however,a catch. 可是 还是有个问题
The enchantment is indeed powerful, 这魔法着实极其强大
but all power has its limits,and this tree can protect only one. 但再强大也有极限 这棵树 只能保护一个人
Please don't take me back there. 求你别送我回那儿
I have to. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you. 没办法 我相信你爸妈肯定急坏了
I don't have parents-- just a mom,and she's evil. 我没有爸爸 只有一个妈妈 还是个恶毒的家伙
Evil? That's a bit extreme,isn't it? 恶毒? 这样说有些过了吧?
She is. She doesn't love me. She only pretends to.  她就是 她根本不爱我  只会假惺惺
Kid. I'm sure that's not true. 孩子 我相信不是这样的
Henry?  Henry?
Oh,Henry.  Henry
Ohh. Are you okay? 你没事吧?
Where have you been?What happened?  你去哪儿了?  出了什么事?
I found my real mom!  我找到我亲生妈妈了!
Y-you're Henry's birth mother?  你是Henry的生母?
Hi.  你好...
I'll just go and check on the lad,make sure he's all right.  我去陪那孩子了  去看看他
How would you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted? 来杯没尝过的美味苹果酒吧?
Got anything stronger?  有没有再带劲儿点的?
How did he find me?  No idea.   他怎么找到我的?  不晓得
When I adopted him,he was only 3 weeks old. 我收养他时 他才3周大
The records were sealed. 记录是被密封的
I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact. 他们说 生母不希望我们联系她
You were told right. 没错
And the father? 那爸爸呢?
There was one.  Do I need to be worried about him?   都是过去的事了  我们需要操心他不?
Nope. He doesn't even know.  没必要 他甚至都不知道有个孩子
Do I need to be worried about you,Ms. swan? 那我该担心你吗 Swan小姐?
Absolutely not.  当然不需要
Madame mayor,you can relax. 镇长女士 你尽管放心
Other than being a tired little boy, 他就是有点累了
Henry's fine. Thank you,sheriff.  Henry 没事 谢了 警长
I'm sorry he dragged you out of your life. 抱歉他去搅乱了你的生活
I really don't know what's gotten into him. 我真不知道是怎么回事
Kid's having a rough time. It happens. 孩子都这样的 正常
You have to understand,ever since I became mayor, 你得理解 自从我当了镇长
balancing things has been tricky.  家庭和工作的平衡总难把握
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476242.html