《童话镇》第148期:请叫我艾玛(在线收听

 Let's see how they fit shall we? 看看合不合脚吧

Now have a good time but be sure to watch the clock. 玩的开心 记得要看时间哦
Are you sure we can be out in the open? 我们俩大白天一起在街上走不会有问题吗
Enough sneaking around. 我受够了偷偷摸摸
If your mom has a problem with me walking you to a school bus 如果我送你上校车你妈妈都有意见的话
I am more than happy to have that chat. 那我一定要跟她理论一下
You're brave. 你很勇敢
You'll need that for Operation Cobra. "眼镜蛇行动"需要这种勇气
Speaking of do you think we need code names? 说到这个 你觉得我们需要代号吗
Isn't "Cobra" our code name? 眼镜蛇不就是代号吗
That's the mission. I mean us. 那是行动代号 我们俩的代号呢
I need something to call you. 我该叫你什么呢
Well you can just call me "Emma" for now. 你就先叫我艾玛吧
Okay well then I'll see you later Emma. 好的 那待会见 艾玛
What's with the siren? 开警笛干嘛
It's so hard to get your attention. 想吸引你的注意力还真难
All right well you got it. Are you arresting me again? 是 你说得对 你是想再次逮捕我吗
I'm thanking you. 我是感谢你
for your help finding that coma patient. 帮我找到那个昏迷的病人
We all owe you a debt of gratitude. 我们都很感激你
Well what do I get 我能得到什么
a commendation? Key to the City? 是奖状 还是镇上通行证
How about a job? I could use a deputy. 给你一份工作如何 我缺个副警长
Thank you but I have a job. 谢了 但我已经有工作了
As a bail bonds person 保释金追讨人吗
there's not much of that going on here. 这里基本不需要
I don't see a lot of sheriffing going on around here either. 我也没看到很多警长在这巡逻
Well here's your chance to see it up close. 那你现在有机会近距离了解了
There's dental. 有牙医保险哦
Why don't you think about it and stay a while? 你为何不考虑一下 多待几天
Thank you. 谢谢
How was your walk with Henry? 和亨利一起散步愉快吗
That's right. I know everything. 没错 所有的事我都知道
But relax. I don't mind. 但是别紧张 我不介意
You don't? No 你不介意吗 不介意
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/thz/476328.html