《美少女的谎言》第45期:被女伴利用(在线收听

So, did you buy a raffle ticket yet?

你买彩券了吗

Not yet.

还没

Where's Spencer?

斯宾塞人哪去了

Did she leave you all alone?

她就把你一个人晾在这

It's cool. I like people-watching.

没关系 我喜欢看形形色色的人

I'm glad to hear that.

真高兴你能这么说

I mean, most guys would be uncomfortable

大多男生被女伴这样利用

being... used like this, but if you're not,

都会觉得不爽 但你却没有

then no one's getting hurt.

看来你不会被伤得太深

What are you talking about?

这话什么意思

I'm talking about Spencer,

我是说斯宾塞

you know, dating you to piss off our dad.

为了惹老爸生气才跟你约会

She's always trying something new to make him crazy.

她总是想着法子惹他发火

You really should buy a ticket.

你真的应该买张彩券

That is a beautiful car.

大奖的车很漂亮

Did I miss something?

我怎么毫无察觉

When did she start hanging out with Toby?

她什么时候开始跟托比搞上了

I have no idea. I've never even seen her talk to him.

我也搞不懂 我从没看到他俩说过话

There you are.

你们在这儿啊

You keep disappearing on us.

找了半天才找到你们

Yeah, we... had to... get ice.

我们 喝冰的去了

Hey, wanna dance?

嘿 能不能跟我跳支舞

Let's do it.

非常荣幸

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/478530.html